Full article here: https://outdoorempire.com/best-target-shooting-spotting-scopes/
- What is that?
- Is it a hole in the 9 ring?
- Wait, is it under the bull’s eye?
- Is that a smudge, or is that a bullet hole?
- Why can’t I see anything?
The reason you can’t see anything is somewhere along the way you made a very poor choice when it came to choosing the proper spotting scope for target shooting.
Maybe you went with a good spotting scope, but it was better suited for hunting. Maybe you thought a BK-7 prism was perfectly fine for shooting at 400 yards.
Whatever the reason is if you haven’t made that mistake yet let’s work together to make sure you don’t.
In this article:
1. First, we list 4 spotting scopes that are without a doubt quality choices for target shooting.
2. Then, for whatever reason you want to explore your options a bit more we are going to give you the tools you need to make your own educated choice by explaining what you should pay attention to when choosing a spotting scope for target shooting.